I will start by telling you that there are 11 of them, and they've each been a blessing in my life in a different way.
-This is a picture of a few of the girls...the ones in my house...
Last night the majority of us all sat around for hours and we just laughed, cried, asked each other questions, prayer requests, and talked about everything under the sun. We are all SO different, come from different places, and have different stories, but I know without a doubt that God hand picked each of us for this trip. He brought each of us here, to meet us here in a unique way. My experience wouldn't have been the same without these girls. We all hope and pray that these deep, Christ filled relationships will be lasting upon our return home.
They made my trip... Ireland is beautiful, and the relationships that were built with the locals I'll remember forever, but the friendship I've made with these girls can continue to be built and expanded upon. Things are going to be different next semester, and that's reality...Things will be different with my friends because they've had all semester to continue to grow relationships, and things will be different with these girls because we won't be in a quiet house together in Ireland with virtually no one else around... But, lucky for me, they'll still be around next semester, and God has opened the door for a handful of us to start a school sponsored bible study together when we get back, so we can continue to share with each other how God is growing and shaping us. I hope God blesses them in the same way he's allowed them to bless me...I'm really excited to see how God is going to continue to grow these friendships and meet us in unique ways when we get home.
I leave for Paris on Wednesday for my Thanksgiving holiday. My next post will tell all my stories...I'm really excited!! When i get back, I'll have finals, and then I head home. I'm on the downward slope. I said this before briefly, but I hope you really take time to sit back and think about all your thankful for... Much love. - Andra Beth

1 comment:
That's wonderful Andra! I'm so glad that you have all bonded like that. Everyone looks beautiful and happy in the picture.
Post a Comment