So, I've given the link before, but I spent some time these past few days putting up more Ireland pictures from throughout my whole time here, and also a few more fall break pictures. Here's the link if you're ever interested...
http://picasaweb.google.com/andrasphotos
---most of the pictures include places I've blogged about...
Aside from that, the mexican dinner at my friendship families house went great! Jenny and me, along with the 3 ladies of that household just took our time making all the food, it was the most social cooking experience ever...They have only ever had English mexican food before, and so as you can imagine, they weren't too fond of mexican, but they loved the food and there were few leftovers. It was a really good time. I wish i could spend more time over there with them.
The midterm on monday went well, and we had our first ever team bible study last night which was really great. One of my bosses from admissions (where I worked last year) is doing his masters at Queens and came in from Belfast to lead it, so it was good to see him. Thats about all the news for now...
hope all is well with you! -God Bless -Andra Beth
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment